Blogger's two-level commenting feature make it easy for you to reply to others comments, but if you want to disable comments for a specific post, here's how:
Disable comments for a specific post
1. If the post has already been published, go to edit. Now look at the right side of of the Post Editor, you will see some setting options for post, including :
2. Now click on Options. Options will be expended as in following screenshot:
You can see for Reader Comments, there are 3 more options:
- Don't allow, hide existing;
- Don't allow, show existing
4. Click on the Done button to save settings.
You done !
Once the comments setting has been set up in the blog (from dashboard Settings->Posts and Comments), you can still choose to disable or enable comments for a specific single post.
What's your experience of disable / enable comments for certain post? Share your experience and insights in the comments box below.