To use JW Player in Blogger, you just need to copy and paste the JW Player embed codes to posts, that's it.
Here's how and an example.
To add above codes:
1. From the blog Dashboard, go to Template -> Edit HTML-> Proceed -> put a check mark in front of the the "Expand Widget Templates" option (details: same as the first 3 steps in this post)
2. On your keyboard, press the "Ctrl" and "F" keys at the same time to bring up the search box.
Note: It's a one-time addition. Once it's added, you do not need to do this any more in the future when adding JW Player codes.
Embed JW Player codes in the post
To add the code, make sure to switch from Compose status to HTML status in the post Editor window.
1. Replace the red color http://your-video-file-url-address.mp4 with your video's real url web address. This is the only codes you need to replace before publishing the video.
2. The red color number 470 is the width of the JW player, in pixels. Note the JW Player automatically stretches itself to fit. You can change this to the size your want.
3. The red color number 380 is the height of the player, in pixels. Note the JW Player automatically stretches itself to fit.You can change this to the size your want.
4. In case you'd like to embed more than one JW players on one page, you can add the above codes multiple times, and make sure to change following 2 thing for each players:
- Change both two video1 to video2, video3 and so on, at same time
- Change both player1 to player2, player3 and so on, at same time.
Here's an example by using above codes:
Please install the Flash Plugin
The exact codes for above video:
How do you like this?