To make your adsense account approved by Google, you have to follow the requirements in below:
As noted in Google's Terms and Conditions, it only accept applications from applicants who are over 18.
2. You have to own a website or blog site to apply for Adsense
You'll need one blog or web site to get a Adsense account.
If you don't have one, you can create a blog in 5 minutes by using Blogger, a completely free blogging service provided by Google.
3. In some countries, such as China and India, you have to have owned your sites for 6 months.
Google said this requirement is to "to ensure the quality of our advertising network and protect the interests of our advertisers and existing publishers."
4. Your site has to comply with Google's program policies
Google may change its policies at any time, it's your responsibility to keep up-to-date with them.
5. Your site can NOT contain following content:
- Adult content
- Content that advocates against an individual, group, or organization
- Copyrighted material
- Drug, alcohol, and tobacco-related content
- Gambling content
- Hacking and cracking content
- Sites that offer compensation programs ("pay-to" sites)
- Sites that use Google Brand features
- Violent content
- Weapon-related content
- Other illegal content
6. Your site will not be approved if it's under construction, don't load, or have non-functioning links.
7. Your site will not be approved if the site language is not supported by Adsense.
Currently, Adsense supports following languages:
8. Your application will not be approved if the payee name is incomplete.
You must be able to receive checks made payable to the name on your AdSense application
9. Your application will not be approved if mailing address is not valid
You have to provide your complete mailing address to Google, including as much of the information listed below as is available for your location.
- Street Address (including house number, street name/number, flat/apartment number)
- City / Town
- State / Province/ Area
- Zip Code/ Post Code
- Country / Territory
Google requires that, "In order to be approved, your website must be launched and contain enough textual content".
What does "enough textual content" mean? It's suggested by many experienced Bloggers and webmasters that, to get your blog site approved for Adsense, besides the requirements from Google, it's better for you to have:
- The blog site more than 3 months old
- and, more than 50 quality posts
If you feel ready, sign up Adsense at: http://www.google.com/adsense
If your Adsense application was denied, re-apply again
If your application was denied, check the requirements listed above, fix the problem, and then re-submit the application again, by following the instructions in the email replied back from Adsense.
Most of the cases, you can go back to http://www.google.com/adsense to re-submit the application again.
Get problem to re-apply the Adsense ?
If you get problem to re-submit the application for Adsense, go to the Disabled Adsense Account section at Google's official Product Forums to ask for help, Google's employees will be able to help.
Good luck, hope you succeed !