The Blogger build-in feature can add Adsense to following places on blogger:
- between posts on the front page
- below single post
If you'd like to add Adsense inside the post, in header, footer, or at the bottom of the page, you have to add the Adsense codes manually to a gadget or the template's HTML.
To use the build-in Adsense feature in Blogger, first you need to enable it. Here's how.
Step 1. Enable Adsense for Blogger
If you do not have a Adsense account yet, please check my previous post "How to Get Adsense Application Approved by Google ?"
If your Adsense account has not been approved yet, let's wait until approved.
If you have a approved Adsense account:
1. From the dashboard, click on Earning-> Get Start, as in following screenshot:
|(screenshot) Earning tab in Blogger dashboard|
2. You see a window pop-up as in following screenshot:
- If your Adsense account and the blog are under the same Google account, then at the left-side window, click on "Link Adsense Account" to confirm. I assume you are using this option.
- If your Adsense account is under a different Google account with your blog, you fill in the form at the right-hand side, to link to that Adsense account.
|(screenshot) Enable Adsense on Blogger|
- For option 2, make sure you choose Yes for "Show ads on blog"
- For option 3: choose "display ads in my sidebar and posts", if that what you want. Other 2 choices are "sidebar only" and "posts only"
- (option 4) if your Adsense account is in a different Google account than your blog, then click on "switch adsense account" to link to another Adsense account
Once saved, Adsense has been enabled on your Blogger blog.
Step 2: Add Adsense between posts on front page
If you'd like to add ads between posts on front page of your blogger blog:
1. Start from the dashboard of your blog, click on Layout, then in the "Blog Posts" section, click on "Edit", as in following screenshot:
|(screenshot) Edit Post Settings in Blogger|
(2) Choose how frequent you'd like to show ads, every post, every 2 posts, or...
(3) What size of ads do you like to show? Size in pixel.
(4) What type of ads do you like to show? "Text only", or "Text and image"
(5) What color do you want to use? you can change the font color and background color
(6) Automatic preview. It shows you how the ads will be looked like.
Once you are satisfy with the settings, make sure to click on Save button at the bottom-left corner of the page ! (it's not on the above screenshot)
Go back to your blog now, you will see the ads:
- showing in between the posts on front page
- and, ad under the single post
If you find above article helpful, you may also like the following one:
How to Add Adsense Codes Manually into Blogger (blogspot) blog